Colorbond and Zincalume roofing are great choices for your roof, not only do they look beautiful and stylish they are light weight, extremely strong and have a very long life span. They have been created and designed to withstand the harshest climate and weather conditions of Australia and with proper installation Colorbond and Zincalume roofing can outlast the rest of the house or building and requires very little maintenance.
Colorbond is available in a wide range of colours that will suit any of your roofing needs.
Colorbond and Zincalume roofing give excellent protection to any home or building and make great alternatives to tile or slate roofing as it can withstand almost any weather condition and are light weight In comparison with terracotta or cement tiles.
The fire rating given to metal is Class A because it is highly resistant to fire giving a building with a Colorbond or Zincalume roof much more protection in fire prone areas.
Following is a quick rundown of the many advantages of Metal Roofs:
Metal Roofs are Attractive and Versatile
- Residential metal roofs are available in a wide variety of designs, textures, styles and colors.
- They can complement any type of architecture.
Metal Roofs are Durable
- Resistant to cracking, shrinking and eroding, metal is virtually a maintenance-free roofing material that lasts.
- Metal roofing systems can withstand extreme weather conditions including heavy snow loads, hail storms and wildfires.
- Many metal roofing systems feature interlocking panels, which resist and eliminate damage from high winds.
- Residential metal roofs have long-term warranties.
Metal Roofs are Energy and Cost Efficient
- Metal roofs can save homeowners up to 40% in annual energy costs, depending on geographical region.
- Residential metal roofs have a lower life cycle cost compared to other roofing materials.
- Metal roofs increase the value of a home.
- Many insurance companies give discounts to homes with metal roofs.
Metal Roofs are environmentally friendly
- Many residential metal roofs now utilize reflective pigment technology, which results in overall home energy efficiency.
- Residential metal roofs are made from 30-60% recycled material.